Digital (Business) Driver Job Opportunity
POSITION: DIGITAL (BUSINESS) DRIVER
Comfort and security can be provided to loved ones by providing companionship and services designed to enhance their living environment. Caregivers can be relied upon by families and friends to provide companionship to their loved ones and assist in improving their living conditions. Choosing a service provider can, however, be a daunting task. As an organisation, CAS.ng is passionate about providing holistic (person-centred) care for older adults as well as improving their living environment, providing clients with a sense of security, and assisting them with their personal care, meal preparation, transportation, and medication management, among other services.
An individual with strong digital business skills is required to manage the digital presence and activities of our Group – WillFLorence Ltd. Your duties as a digital driver will include driving website traffic, generating leads, developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, monitoring and interpreting analytical data, and optimising our digital infrastructure and ecosystem. You will work closely with our relationship executive team.
It is essential that you have excellent marketing skills and demonstrate strong creative capabilities in order to be a successful digital driver. The skill sets of a competent digital driver include an in-depth knowledge of the digital ecosystem and the ability to implement digital marketing strategies that lead to increased clientele.
You will devise and implement digital communications and marketing strategies, analyse data traffic and user metrics, as well as assuring consistency of our brands’ digital tone and presence. It is important for you to be self-motivated, well-organised, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a genuine passion for generating leads and providing our clients with the right information needed to do business with us.
You will also require:
- Education in the fields of advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar field.
- An experience of at least 1 year in advertising, digital media, or a related field.
- An expertise in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Mailchimp.
- Having a good understanding of e-commerce and CMS platforms such as WordPress is a plus.
- A thorough understanding of all major social media networks, such as Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Expertise in SEO, SEM, SMO, and PPC practices.
- Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate financial information.
- Ability to lead and manage projects effectively.
- Experience in video, graphics, and text creation, as well as Copywriting.
- Photo and video shooting and editing.
- Brand activation.
One of your first responsibilities will be to identify and develop the right clientele for CAS.ng.
- Setting clear, attainable goals.
- Understanding what drives digital reach and engagements as well as lead generation.
- identifying what tools and platforms better for strategizing, implementing and creating efficiencies within your drive.
- Defining advertising strategies and requirements with the relationship and design teams.
- Analysing the market by using a variety of techniques, such as A/B testing, in order to guide marketing strategies.
- Developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns for the purpose of increasing brand awareness, website traffic, and sales.
- Maintaining project schedules and budgets.
- Writing, reviewing and proofreading all digital content, including blogs, social media posts, advertisements, and website copy.
- The management of SEO, SEM, and SMO for the purpose of ensuring the efficiency of the digital ecosystem.
- Supervising and managing all aspects of the organization’s digital activities, such as websites, e-commerce, and social media.
- Understanding of digital analytics and the ability to monitor and interpret them.
- Producing and presenting digital marketing reports and analyses for feedback.
- Staying abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and technological innovations.
CAS.ng services are at the core of how provision of home care is moving forward. This role will be crucial to achieving its mission.
To apply or questions about this role or the company please submit CV and cover letter to: email@example.com and/or WhatsApp: 09162625775.
***In your Cover Letter, demonstrate how you fit into the specific requirements of the job role.